Monday, August 6, 2018

Dinosaur Love!

I made a couple cards to share with you today, using two of the new Picture Book Dinosaur dies from Simon Says Stamp's newest release, Friendly Frolic!  I think these guys are ADORABLE!!  I know...most dinosaurs are scary, but these guys are as adorable as a dinosaur can be...
  I die cut the parts of the brontosaurus in different colored cardstock(I had looked up brontos and  most of the pics of them led me to believe that most thought they were a gray color), and adhered to an embossed and cut out dinosaur that I put adhesive all over, so all the pieces would stick to the embossed and cut out guy.  Then I gave him a couple layers over all of THAT...
  The balloons were made with some old colored vellum I have had for years!!  Here'a a close up....

Then I googled a stegosaurus, to get an idea of what colors to make him, and came up with two shades of green.  I think he IS awesome...and yet cute:)!!... 
Ok...he's a dinosaur, but I think he is so...stinkin...cute!!  I made him a bit more 3D than usual, so he POPs off the card...simple, but these guys shine all alone:)!!...Here's a close up of this guy...
I had so much fun with these guys!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

2 comments:

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa