Monday, September 18, 2017

Rounded Diamond Shaped Thanks

I love dies and I love shapes...I just got the Simon Says Stamp Prettied Up Gift Card die set, from the STAMPtember® release,  and made a card with the part of the set typically used for the bow...a cool shape and a die...ahhh...
I die cut the "diamond shaped" pieces in four colors and layered.  I randomly adhered around the card, and cut off the excesses.  Added a die cut and layered sentiment and some enamel dots:)!!  Here's a close up...
Making a card with the gift card die is for sure, but I have an idea for a card using another part of this die set:):)!!  Such fun!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

7 comments:

  1. Oh this is so lovely - the colors, the pattern!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clever use of that die and gorgeous color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic idea! I love your pattern shapes and your color choices!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love everything about this latest card. The shapes, colors, everything. I see a purchase in my future : ) Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous alternate use for a die! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool and modern look!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the rounded diamond shaped die. I would love to purchase, but I understand it is retired? Is there ANY way to purchase this die???!!!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa