Monday, August 21, 2017

You're a Star Gift Tag

I used the Simon Says Stamp You're a Star die to make a "starry"  tag/card for my gift bag!...
I die cut the sentiment and stars several times from silver cardstock and adhered them together.  I also used the Simon Says Stamp Space Journey die for a couple extra, slightly different shaped stars.  I dotted a die cut star with silver pen and adhered the stars and sentiment to the star.  I went over all of them with my wink of stella glitter brush.  I added the star to a die cut card, and tied the star to the bag with some silver ribbon. Here's a close up...it was hard to photograph the glitter...the second star from the top shows it best... 
On this day of the first coast-to-coast solar eclipse since 1918, I thought it cool to share something "solar" related 😊😊!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

2 comments:

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa