Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Today is a BIG DAY

I've made another card using a new die from the latest Simon Says Stamp release, One of a Kind.  
I masked, then colored each word on the Big Day die cut individually, then masked all the words and colored the line with black ink.  I layered the die cut words.   I added  layered balloons from Simon dies that had been swiped with more of the same colored inks as the words.  I used a Simon graph background stamp and used versa mark and clear embossing powder along with a paint brush to brush off some of the squares, to make a fun background.  I dotted the card with enamel dots to match the color of the words, to finish the card.  Here's a close up...
Such a fun die, with so many occassions that could fit a "BIG DAY"!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

1 comment:

  1. Lisa, your card is so eye catching with all the beautiful colors. Love the balloons. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa