Friday, June 16, 2017

Concord & 9th...Hope

I am thrilled and honored to be a guest designer over at CONCORD & 9th this month!!  They have some wonderful stamps and diesI have made a couple cards today, using the brand new HOPE , HOPE LABEL and together, the HOPE BUNDLE sets...
 The HOPE set is filled with beautiful flowers and sweet sentiments!  The flowers are two-step flowers...they have a fuller base stamp and a second coordinating stamp for each flower.  I combined two of the flowers and leaves with the "HOPE" and coordinating sentiment stamps.  The smaller yellow flower I actually used three stamps on...using two of the smaller roundish flower stamps for the center.  I stamped the sentiments with Versamark and gold embossed...simply done!  These flowers are SO PRETTY!!! Here's a close up...
The second one, I used a couple of the flower piece stamps and a sentiment stamp, along with the new HOPE LABEL die! 
HOPE is symbolized by the color green.  SO, I chose to make my card of hope full of green!!  I stamped the two flower piece stamps on a piece of green cardstock with green ink, to make a background.  I die cut the "HOPE" from black textured cardstock, and put slices of shades of the same greens of paint chips behind the die cut letters.  I layered it, so it would pop off the card panel, and stamped one of the sentiments from the HOPE set below the die cut.  I layered the whole thing on the same textured cardstock that I used for the die cut.  Here's a close up... 
Hope you will check out the sweet new release over at CONCORD & 9th...and check back with me next Friday when I get to showcase the next wonderful set of stamps and dies!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

4 comments:

  1. Love your cards, Lisa. I hope you are enjoying Concord and 9th product. I have been slowly building my collection of their products as they are so unique. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow these are great cards. Sentiments are just right for these cards. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards. Love the smooth gold embossing over the beautiful flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Moms Name is HOPE..
    I must get this !! Love your creations!
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa