Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Happy Father's Day in Rainbow

 I'm back from my daughter's house and back in my craft room.  My mojo is not quite back yet, but making a card with a rainbow, my mojo is always there!!!  
I used the I used my favorite Doodlebug papers, and adhered a BUNCH of strips...17 different colors to a thin piece of cardstock...and die cut the "DAD" from those strips...
I layered them and added a couple sentiments from the Mom and Dad Icons stamp set.  Here's a close up...
This was so much fun...SO HAPPY to be back!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

5 comments:

  1. Welcome back Lisa!
    Love your bold rainbow design! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back, I hope you had a lovely time away. What a fabulous card. I too love rainbows. It's a great way to use up oddments of card. Definitely pinning this :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the rainbow and the paper used. I finally was able to purchase some (it was out of stock for a bit). SO glad you're back as I've missed your inspiration. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back ❤️ You were missed! Beautiful card...love the rainbow...perfect for any occasion.

    Debra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terrific idea! I love how this turned out. TFS.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa