Thursday, May 25, 2017

Happy Dad Day

A Happy Father's Day card...just a little different take on the wording:)!...
  I used the new Simon Says Stamp Big Dad die and some recycled silver embossed cardstock from a perfume box(you COULD score some silver cardstock, too:)!!)...I DO love to recycle!!  I cut a slice of the cardstock big enough to fit the die, then die cut each letter of the "DAD" in a different direction on that cardstock.  I thought this die cut "DAD" looked a little industrial, and I liked it:)!...
I used pieces of a sentiment from an older Simon stamp set, Father's Day, embossed in silver onto a brown piece of Doodlebug linen cardstock. I then adhered the die cut onto the cardstock panel.  
Simple...but then most dads are...in a good way:)!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa