Thursday, July 25, 2024

Cheering for You Release!

There's a new release out, over at Simon Says Stamp...Cheering for You!!  I have made a couple cards with one of the wonderful new stencil sets, Sunflower Pattern...
This stencil set is sooooo cool!!  It has FIVE stencils, which make for some really pretty sunflowers!  I used the whole stencil, and when done, was able to cut the pattern in between a line of the flowers, to make TWO cards!!  This first one, used two thirds of the flowers, then I added a sentiment from a new stamp set, Music.  I layered the sentiment and popped the panel up on the card.  Here's a close up...

The second  card, I used the remaining three sunflowers ...
I framed the flowers with a brown frame, and used the same cardstock to die cut and layer the sentiment.  I adhered them to a scrap piece of impressioned cardstock.  Here's a close up...
This release is filled with SO MUCH FUN...hope you will check it out...a link below!!  There are also two blog hops...one tomorrow, the other on Saturday...over at the Simon Blog...hope you will "hop along" with us!!
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa