Saturday, May 25, 2024

Daisy Oval Frame Get Well

I have made a get well card with a pretty new die set from Simon Says Stamp's Celebrate release!...
This is just die cutting at it's "funnest"!  I die cut the two pieces of frame and layered. I then die cut the daisies and layered, coloring the middles of each of the flowers, then adhering to the frame.  I also colored the leaves of the flowers.  I added a die cut and layered sentiment.  I adhered all the pieces onto a light gray cardstock panel, then onto a silver one, then yet again, onto a card. I added some enamel accents.   Here's a close up...
I had so much fun making this die cut filled card!  Hope you are having a great start to your weekend, and for those of you in the states, the Memorial Day weekend and holiday!
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa