Friday, March 24, 2023

Easter Blessings

I've made an Easter card today, with one of the beautiful new Simon Says Stamp hot foil plates and sentiment dies, from their latest Just for You release!...
I used my Glimmer machine, to transfer the gold foiled daffodil image onto my cardstock.  I colored with markers, and added the layered sentiment.  I added some Tonic drops.  Popped up the foiled panel on the card.  Here's a close up...
I have been challenged getting back into my craftroom...but I have made a number of cards in the last number of days that I will share with you, in the next number of days😄!  Hope you have had a nice week...looking forward to the weekend!  
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa