Monday, December 12, 2022

Winsome Branch Two Ways

I have used the beautiful new Simon Says Stamp Winsome Branch die from the DieCember® release to make two cards...one die cut being the focal point of both...
I have said it before, I am in love with the blended cardstock pieces from this release!  I used the pink/purple shaded piece, and die cut one beautiful detailed branch die from the blended piece of cardstock.  I have used that one die cut branch to make two cards...
After die cutting the branch, I EMBOSSED the die on a silver piece of cardstock.  I used that embossed piece to adhere behind the die cut blended piece.  This way, you have beautiful detailed silver leaves showing through the aperture.  I used the pretty "birthday" sentiment die, die cut and layered, for the sentiment.  I added "wishes" stamped with versamark, silver embossed, and cut out.  Here's a close up...

The second one...the other 1/2 of the die cut...the actual die cut branch...
I love the shine on this branch, and the varying color on the leaves...LOVE!!  I layered the branch and then used the die, to again, EMBOSS the panel that I would be adhering the branch to.  I used the same sentiment for this card, this time die cut in silver, and layered.  I stamped the "wishes"in Taffy ink and clear embossed.  I cut it out.  Here's a close up...
I LOVE die cutting...what a wonderful release the DieCember® release is!!  Having so...much...fun!!  Hope you are not going too crazy with Christmas looming around the corner...make some fun!!  
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa