Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Hello Gorgeous Release Day!


Today is release day, over at Simon Says Stamp!  Their latest release, Hello Gorgeous, is out, and has some beautiful stamps, dies and accessories for Spring, Mother's Day, and everyday!  I have made a card with the beautiful new Daisies and Leaves die and a new sentiment from the equally pretty Garden Boots stamp set...
I love daisies and love this die...it is so pretty and intricate in it's design!  I die cut, and layered the daisy, coloring the underneath layer pieces of the leaves and the dotted pieces around the center.  I colored the top layer of the center when I had adhered the flower together.  I stamped the "Happy Birthday" on a strip of white cardstock and popped it up on a polka dotted piece of paper.  I LOVE polka dots with daisies😊!  Here's a close up...
Simply done, but oh what fun!!  I hope you will check out the new release, I have a link to it below, and will join me on the Simon Blog for the first day of a two day hop tomorrow!  There will be LOTS of inspiration tomorrow and Thursday with the new release products, so hope you don't miss it!  Hope you have a wonderful day!!
Thanks for stopping by, today!! Hugs!! Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa