Monday, December 7, 2020

Chunky Hearts Panel

I made a couple cards with the new Simon Says Stamp Chunky Hearts Panel die, from their new DieCember® release!...
The first one, I used the die as is, and adhered it to a die cut piece of craft foam for depth.  I added two die cut hearts from patterned paper to "mimic" two friends, and added the new CZ Design Friends die, layered, and a CZ Design sentiment strip.  Here's a close up...

The second one, I used the craft foam pieces from the first one, and 4 shades of paint chips...
The sentiment is from the Simon I am With You stamp set!  Here's a close up...
LOVED making these cards!!  Simon will be coming out with a new release in a couple days...so hope you will check back!!
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

3 comments:

  1. Yup, love these cards too! Love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty, Lisa. And, perfect for so many occasions. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa