Thursday, June 18, 2020

Sending Swirling Love

The pretty Simon Says Stamp Etched Swirl Heart die from the Crafty Hugs release spoke to me of moving love, like wind...
 When I die cut this pretty heart, I loved that the die cut swirls could be popped out.  I opted to layer the heart several times and popped the swirls out using all three layers, to give the pop out some substance.  I dotted with Tonic drops and adhered to a panel embossed with Simon's Stitched Whirl Background die. One of the sentiments from the new Greetings Mix 2 stamp set went perfectly with this pretty heart.  I stamped and embossed the senitment BEFORE embossing the swirls, but to keep the embossing of the swirls from affecting the sentiment, I placed a stamped a hand cut same sentiment OVER the stamped and embossed sentiment on the panel, to avoid having the sentiment have holes in it (make sure you cut out the mask as close to the letters as possible).  Here's a close up...   
Sending love, hope you're staying safe whatever part of the country or world you are in!  
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

5 comments:

  1. Cool winds or swirling love,most would say send them this way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beauty! Love the fancy heart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of your most beautiful ones. Until you make the next one! Seriously, this is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is calling to me big time. I collect hearts of all kinds

    ReplyDelete
  5. This stamp is magnificent! I love the swirls! Your card is beautiful

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa