Friday, December 27, 2019

Life is Ruff

I made a card of encouragement from Simon Say Stamp's newest release, Love You More...
I used one of the cute puppies from the adorable Pawsome Love stamp/die set!  I stamped, die cut, colored, and layered the little guy.  Then, I put him in a window, with the encouragement being on the inside, when you open the card....
I used an oval die from a discontinued set of dies, and another sentiment stamp from the Pawsome Love set to let the recipient know that no matter how "ruff" life can be, to remember they are loved!!  I glossed up the heart with Glossy Accents.  Here's a close up...
This set is filled with adorable little cats and dogs....LOVE!!  
Thanks for visiting me today...Huge Hugs!!  Lisa

3 comments:

  1. Very cute,very cuddly. Like them both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this card, Lisa. The sentiment is not tooooo much, but gets the point across in a kind, cute way. Very, very nice! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simple, to the point and adorable!!! Would help anyone feel better!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa