Saturday, November 9, 2019

Rudolph Love

I used the super adorable CZ Design Ho Ho Deer Circle to make a Christmas/winter card!...
 I die cut this little guy from kraft colored paper, then colored his antlers with a brown marker, as well as his eyes.  I die cut his nose from red card stock and glossy accented it after I had layered the little guy.  I centered him in a die cut heart with a stamped snowflake background. The snowflakes were stamped with versa mark and white embossed.   The sentiment is soo adorable, too, and perfect for a Rudolph in a heart:)!!  Here's a close up...
I think the inside of the card will say, ..."and so do I, Merry Christmas"!!  SUCH GREAT FUN!!  
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

7 comments:

  1. Lisa this card is too cute, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, Lisa! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This reindeer is so cute. Love what you did.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just love this card. Put a real smile on my face!

    ReplyDelete
  5. https://pokerjenius.net/ merupakan agen resmi idn poker online terbaik yang sudah terbukti dengan kualitas dan layanannya. Daftar dan menangkan jackpot hingga ratusan juta setiap harinya.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa