Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Thanks, Mom!

I used the pretty new Cosmos Bloom Background stamp from Simon Says Stamp's latest release, Believe in You, along with the cool new CZ Design Mom die from the same release, to make a card letting moms know how much we appreciate them...
 I stamped and clear embossed the cosmos.  I then used two yellow markers, a gray marker for accenting the flower petals, and green for the leaves.  I then used the same green and swiped it around the card edges to match the leaves.  I added the die cut and layered "mom" and used one of the sentiment strips from Simon, that I also swiped with the same green marker.  Here's a close up
Simply done fun!!  I think I will have one more card to show you today...Thanks for visiting me...I really appreciate you!! Hugs!! Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa