Thursday, May 23, 2019

Brilliant Sunflower Birthday

I've made a card with the beautiful Brilliant Sunflower die by Memory Box...sunflowers make me happy!!...
I die cut the whole die, then hand cut the flower off of the die cut.  The cool thing about this die is that it comes with a solid piece that fits on the back of the sunflower.  SO...I colored that solid piece with a Prismacolor marker and adhered it to a layered flower.  I die cut a green stem and green leaves, and adered them to layers of the same.  I stamped a background with a pretty Poppy Stamp background stamp in a subtle gray for some interest, and adhered the frame, flower and leaves to the card.  I used a Memory Box Happy Birthday die for the sentiment along with a partial stamp from the Flower Garden background stamp.  Ok...I love this flower...just sayin...here's a close up...   
It has been a crazy month at my house, with lots of family(soooo thankful but sooooo busy!!), but hope to have a few cards to show you by month's end, as I'm now able to get back in my craft room:)!!
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

3 comments:

  1. A very sharp card indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done! I love Sunflowers! The frame sets the flower up as so special! Thank you for sharing. Brenda West

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you framed the sunflower...another beauty!!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa