Thursday, September 20, 2018

Huge Big Thank You in Gold

I used the new Simon Says Stamp Huge Big Thank You die from the latest STAMPtember® release, to make a thank you card!...
 This die fits an entire card...it IS wonderfully HUGE:)!!  It is so pretty, too...I opted to die cut it in gold...I thought an elegant thank you would be cool!!  I die cut the sentiment three times in gold, adhered together, and paired the thank you with a sentiment from another of the new stamp sets,  Tiny Words, stamped with versa mark and gold embossed.  The gold dotted paper is from My Mind's Eye(Fancy That....an older 6x6 pad of paper).  I added one of the gold panels that the "thank you" had been die cut from, which shows on the top and bottom of the polka dotted paper panel.  Here's a close up...
Thank you card made easy...with a pretty, card filling thank you die...FUN!!
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

2 comments:

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa