Saturday, March 24, 2018

Botanical Branch

I recently got the Pink Fresh Studio Botanical Branch die...I think it's so pretty...
I was inspired by the thought of the pretty purple Beauty Berries that are near our house in summer. 
I layered the die cut three times, each time coloring the leaves with a green marker.  I used a purple marker for the berries(although they look a little blue).  I adhered the die cuts together with some glossy accents and added glossy accents to the berries for berry shine:)!!  Here's a close up...
I have other ideas for this pretty die already on my desk, but my sister is in town for a number of days, so it will have to wait, but wanted to show you this first one:)!!  Such fun!!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Lisa. I've recently discovered Pinkfresh products and have been loving them. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that's an incredible die and love how you've used it.. just gorgeous on the Kraft!! x

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa