Tuesday, October 17, 2017

On a String Two Different Ways

I used the Simon Says Stamp On a String stamp and die set, a wonderful set designed for Christmas, and made two cards for everyday occasions with it!  The first...a birthday card...
I used the strings stamp, stamped with green ink, and the little flowers from the set, stamped in bright pink then die cut and layered the flowers.  I added a sentiment from one of my favorite sentiment stamp sets, Simon's Thoughtful Messages, stamped and embossed, and popped up the whole panel on a card.  Here's a closeup...

The second one, I chose to flip the strings and using the longer side of the stamp, stamped on both the top and bottom of the card, placing the sentiment in the middle of the card(the strings are not as long as an A2 card, otherwise)...
I used some striped paper to line each side of the card.  I added the enamel dots, glossy accented some of the hearts, then glittered the rest, then glossy accented the glittered hearts.  Here's a close up of the hearts...
...didn't know if you can see the glitter on some of the hearts??...a little glitter is fun!!...
I just wanted to show you that a set designed for Christmas can not only be wonderful for Christmas,  but for beyond, as well...I had so much fun!!!   Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa


5 comments:

  1. Way Cute! Love. Thanks for introducing me to Simon Says Stamp! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are always so beautiful,elegant and so incomparable, you can tell rigth away when you see a card that is yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE those enamel hearts. Where did you purchase them?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't forget New Years Eve. Great cards. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your cards. The bright pink flowers are wonderful! You keep showcasing products I think I can do without, until I see you use them. Oh no, what's a girl to do?

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa