Saturday, November 28, 2015

A Warm and Cozy Holiday

I made a card to show you today, using the new Simon Says Stamp Snowflake Borders die!  This is such a beautiful die...LOVE the rolling, lacy snowflakes...
I die cut the border twice for each side of borders and stamped the sentiment in a curve that went with the curves of the borders.  I traced with a pencil on the striped paper with one of the die cut borders, in the positions I wanted them, and I then cut the paper with scissors. I popped up the striped panels on the white card.  Here's a close up...
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

9 comments:

  1. Wow! Love the striped background with the double die cut snowflake die...so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful Lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so so pretty. I love this new die and how you have used it. Layout looks wonderful.
    Can I come live with you for a while, I promise I wont eat much. I'll just hangout in your crafting area and cut die cuts all day, then slowly disappear into the sunset :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This is so cool, and clever. Thanks for telling how you did it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful card! I absolutely love that curved border die!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect cas and beautiful x

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa