Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Daflower...Daisy + Sunflower

I used two different die sets from Simon Says Stamp's STAMPtember® release..Stitched Daisies and Radiant Sunflower, to make a combo daisy/sunflower, which I call "daflower"...heehee!!...
I die cut the largest sized stitched daisy and used the stitched circle middle from the Radiant Sunflower dies for the center of the flower along with the stem and leaves die from that set.  I die cut the Simon Says Stamp "big hugs" dies, too,  and layered. I stamped the Leaves Background stamp with versa mark and clear embossed, then sponged with Simon Fog ink.  Here's a close up...
So cool to know you can combine the sets to make a slightly different but fun sunflower:)!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful sunflower!!!
    Hugsss, Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful! I love this because it's so realistic...

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa