It's time to share the next Cutting Edge Challenge!
And we are thrilled to announce that Ellen Hutson has agreed to sponsor the first challenge of each month, and will provide the winner of this challenge with a $25 Gift Certificate!
How nice is that?! I can’t wait for you all to play along, so let’s get to it, shall we?!
I was inspired by soooo many things in Karolyn's card!! I loved the colors, the watercolor, the paint splatters, the use of black paper and the to-the-side sentiment. I watercolored with Distress Inks on some watercolor paper I had, and splattered with Simon black ink and dotted with a few enamel dots. I die cut the "hello" several times with black paper, layering and then covered with glossy accents! I stamped "a happy", to the side, from an Avery Elle stamp set.
FUN, FUN, FUN!!
We’d love to have you play along with us! If you click on through to The Cutting Edge Challenge Blog, you’ll find lots of information, including:
- The two Winners of the last challenge, as well as the Top 3, are being announced;
- Our second Guest Designer, Gayatri Murali, is sharing her amazing take on the challenge;
- The second half of the The Cutting Edge Design Team is sharing their samples for the challenge, and they are pretty fabulous;
- The rules and regulations of the Challenge are listed; and
- The InLinkz link-up tool for you to link up YOUR project!
The challenge closes on Thursday, July 10, 2014 at 9:00 AM EDT, so what are you waiting for?! You can find everything you need to play along HERE. We can’t wait to see what you create!! Thanks for stopping by...Hugs!! Lisa