Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Ahoy Matey!

I'm sorry that I have been so absent...creating and commenting have taken a distinct backseat to life...I hope that life will take on some normalcy after Friday...until then, a card I made with a cute little set that I recently got from Clearly Besotted called Ahoy Matey...
I stamped and cut out the ship, sails(used cream paper) and flag.  I punched holes where the windows are for added dimension.  Didn't have wave dies or even scallops that were small enough, so just did three shades of blue paper angled.  The clouds are Memory Box...LOVE how small they were for this card(sponged a little gray around the edges)!  Curved the sails and flag a bit and popped them and the ship with 3D dots.  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

9 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Lisa! I love this scene!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the multi-coloured water and adorable ship!! Great card :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute. Wonderful for a small pirate fanatic's birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so fun! I love how the you angled the water layers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute but I can't imagine having to cut all those pieces out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just knew you'd do amazing things with these stamps too, this is just awesome Lisa, a brilliant scene :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa