Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Play Date Cafe Challenge 159...Black, White and Splash of Maroon

I LOVE when Play Date Cafe has "splash" challenges!! The challenge this week at The Play Date Cafe is to make a project using the colors black, white and a splash of maroon.  I haven't played in AGES...so made a quick card ...right under the wire:)!!....
Used a stamp from Tim Holtz(Nature's Elements) and sentiment from Rubbersoul.  I made 3 french knots with maroon floss(cross stitching CAN come in handy for card making) for my "splash" of maroon.  Here's a close up...
Super simple...super fast...but super fun, too!!  Back to work(painting:)!!)...Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

2 comments:

  1. I really like this card, it speaks to me - how do you find time to create and paint?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lisa...this is simply a terrific 'splash' for the challenge. So glad you enjoy the Color Splash and it's great to have you in The Cafe!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa