Friday, July 6, 2012

Less is More 74...Inspiration...Edited

A quick post...off to a wedding today!  The challenge this week at Less is More this week is to make a clean and simple card based on a beautiful card from Kim Singdahlsen you can find HERE.  This was perfect timing as I needed a wedding card, and her card gave me inspiration!!  Here's what I made...
***I edited my card...it had 2 branches on the bottom...It looked "off"...and it was driving me CRAZY...so I took one off and took another picture:):)...much happier...less really IS more:):)!!
Used a sizzix Branch and Leaves die, Papertrey Ink flower die, My Favorite Things die for the frames and the sentiment is from Verve: Wordy Birds.  I used the idea of the frame and the black accent to the left of the frame...made a flower in cream instead of a butterfly and didn't use the brown...used white to frame instead.
Gotta run...thanks for visiting with me today:)!!   Hugs!! Lisa

14 comments:

  1. Love the flower, your card is very pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout out!

    Your card is truly stunning. You took the inspiration and made it entirely your own! Your selection of cream, white and black is so elegant. It's going into my inspiration file (plus I'm clearly going to have to order those flower dies!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this beautiful. The touch of texture is absolutely dramatic! So gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it!! That flower die is on my wish list and love the elegance of the card :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so pretty, love all the layers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is LOVELY! I have that PTI flower die and I love it too. Great with a button (I must try that) and lovely flourish and layout! Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning Lisa...as ever
    Beautiful card
    Thanks so much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning Lisa. Love that full flower!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The texture of the white paper and the flower are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh this is another real beauty Lisa, the layout is just perfect and your attention to detail your trademark :0)
    jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I. Love. This. It's going into my CASE file, just so you know. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a beautiful flower, Lisa and I love the frames!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa