Thursday, March 15, 2012

Runway Inspired Challenge #7

When I saw the challenge at Runway Inspired Challenge this week, there were a few things that were musts for the card I would make.  Here's the runway photo:
 
I knew I HAD to make one or more tri-leveled, tri-colored flowers with blue, pink and red, the background HAD to be black, and it HAD to have some bright pink on the card!  This is what I finally came up with:
I used a Hero Arts stamp set(Dotted Flowers) and Papertrey Ink letter dies.  The pink and blue and red are colors pulled from the model's dress, the pink and blue papers are A Muse, the black bazzill.  I layered the flower on the black die cut panel with the bright pink behind the die cut outs, and layered THAT panel on a black card.  I know I have a "different" way of sometimes looking at things...at life, but when I said I HAD to have pink in the card, I was going for the model's bright pink stockings...and thought it was so funny that when I  got done and saw the two "l's" in "hello"...I decided they were the  pink legs of the model:):)...I'm so funny, right??!!  Well, I'M laughing:)!!!!
Thanks so very much to the DT at Runway Inspired Challenge for the honor of choosing my card to be a Fabulous Fasionista in the last challenge...I am truly honored!!  I am having such fun!!
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

9 comments:

  1. Great take on the inspiration picture Lisa... love the colors together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its beautiful colors, i love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was laughing too Lisa! Fabulous take on the inspiration pic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. really great card! I really like the design and colors you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that you thought of the Ls as legs! I also adore the black card base. Thanks for playing along with the Runway Inspired Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this simple and beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super take on the photo. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your take on the inspiration photo! Thanks so much for playing along with the Runway Inspired Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Weel, fellow Fashionista, looks like we were on the same wavelength for this one! :) Love it!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa