Wednesday, September 23, 2026

Ink On 3 STAMPtember® Collaboration!

The Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember® collaboration of the day is Ink On 3!  This stamp die set is so cute and yet...so scary, but adorable!  I have used this Halloween kitty, to make a card to share with you today!...
Simply done, I stamped, die cut, colored with markers, and layered.  I added a stamped, die cut, and layered sentiment, as well.  I brushed on ink to the card, brushing it on very lightly where the moon image would be, to give it some glow.  Here's a close up...
What a cute Halloween set, and so much fun to color and make into a card!  Hope you have a wonderful Wednesday!!  Please take care!!Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa