Saturday, September 12, 2026

Memory Box STAMPtember® Collaboration!

Today's STAMPtember® collaboration over at Simon Says Stamp is with the wonderful Memory Box!  I used this cute new stamp and die set, to make a Christmas card, with the adorable penguins from the set!...
I stamped, die cut, and colored the penguins.  I then layered them with a second layer, then adhered them into windows that I had made on an embossed panel.  On that panel, I had stamped and gold embossed the sentiment.  Funnily enough...I stamped the sentiment in black, not versamark, like I usually do with embossing powder...but it worked.  I had done that...a long time ago, but nice to know that embossing powder works with regular ink, as well!  The embossing on the panel is with a very old Papertrey Ink impression plate.  Here's a close up...
Such fun!  Hope you will check out this new release...it's here until it's gone!  The collaboration link is below, as well as the STAMPtember® release link!  Hope your weekend is sunny...even if not through your window, in your heart!  Please take care!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa