The Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember® collaboration of the day is Brutus Monroe! The stamps and dies for this collaboration are goosetastic! I have made a Christmas card with one of the cute geese!...
Simply done, I stamped, die cut, and colored the goose in Christmas colors. I used a gold pen to color in the balls(which look like ornaments to me) on the goose's dress. I layered her, then adhered her to a panel I had embossed with an old impression plate, as well as a stamped sentiment. I popped it up on the paneled card, and added some white enamel dots that I had colored with the the marker I used for her dress, so they matched(that's what I do more than not, these days!). Here's a close up...
Sweet set! Geese for all the upcoming seasons and holidays! Had such fun coloring my goose!So sorry...it appears that by the time I got to make my links and post my card, the dies are already sold out...so sorry! Thanks for visiting me today!!
Hugs!! Lisa


No comments:
Post a Comment
I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa