Pages

▼

Thursday, October 8, 2026

Sending Cheer Release!

There's a brand new release out, over at Simon Says Stamp, today...Sending Cheer!!  I have chosen to begin the celebration of this new release, by showcasing a beautiful set of leaf dies...
Feeling in the Fall mood, here in Virginia...the temperatures have been MUCH cooler(thank goodness as my AC failed and my daughter and granddaughter are visiting.  We did "adventure sleep" in the downstairs den to keep from having to go upstairs where it was very warm, for three nights.  It is fixed, now, and so thankful as it will be in the mid 80's today!).  BUT for a tree owner, of two VERY large trees, Fall also comes with falling leaves...
Most of these were raked by my loving daughters this last week...so thankful for them, both!!  I don't have trees that give you beautiful leaves in the Fall, but made the leaves of my card colored leaves that I WISH were the colors of my trees leaves!  These leaf dies are so pretty!  I die cut in white and brushed on color to each leaf.  I adhered them to a panel that I had stamped and gold embossed a sentiment from a recently released Simon set, from STAMPtember®.  I rounded the corners of the panel with punch, and added some enamel dots that I colored with markers, to kind of match the leaves.  Here's a close up...
There will be blog hops tomorrow and Saturday, celebrating this wonderful new release...I so hope you will check them out, over at the Simon Blog...you will be inspired...and I don't know about you, but I can always use some inspiration, AND there's free giveaways...it will be "hopping"!!
Thanks for stopping by my blog today!! Hugs!! Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa