Pages

Tuesday, September 15, 2026

Trinity Stamps STAMPtember® Collaboration!

The Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember® collaboration of the day is Trinity Stamps, and I have made a card with this sweet stamp/die set!...
The stamp/die set is filled with adorble yetis!  I have made a card with the one throwing confetti!  I stamped, die cut and colored the yeti and confetti, then stamped more confetti on another piece of cardstock and colored those, as well!  I cut a stitched square, then stamped one of the sentiments from the set, and popped up the panel on the card.  Here's a close up...
Such a cutie!  Such fun!  Hope you will check it out, over at Simon.  Hope your week is having a great start!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

1 comment:

  1. This stamp set is just so fun. One can never have too many yeti images. It's like never having enough daisy or snowman images.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa