Pages

Wednesday, September 23, 2026

Let Hope Bloom

I had made this card a while ago...but wanted to post it, because it makes me happy, and who doesn't need some happy, these days?!...
The stamp and die set is by Dare 2B Artzy!  I think this is one of most beautiful daisy stamps and dies I have seen...so making a card with it may have taken me a while since I purchased it, but thankful I finally got to use it!!  I stamped, die cut, then colored and layered the flowers.  I adhered them to a light gray panel that I had die cut and layered the panel with a scallop rectangle die.  I added a very old sentiment, that, sadly, is no longer available, but it is a Simon Says Stamp set, Jubilee Sentiments.  Here's a close up...
These daisies really do make me happy!  What a wonderful set!  Hope you are having a great night...it is cool, here in VA, I have the windows open with a 65ยบ breeze blowing in, with my wind chimes making beautiful music as I sit here writing.  Doesn't get much sweeter than this!!  Please take care!!
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa