Pages

Thursday, September 10, 2026

Gina K Designs STAMPtember® Collaboration!

The Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember® collaboration of the day is Gina K Designs, and I have made a card with the beautiful stamp/stencil/die set!...
I stamped the flowers, then used the stencils from this release, to color the flowers.  I LOVE coloring with stencils...such fun, so easy and love how they look!  I keep trying, and am learning about coloring, but am not a great colorer, so stencils are wonderful!!  I then die cut the flowers, layered and then adhered to a panel with a stamped, die cut, and layered sentiment.  I added some enamel dots, and popped up the panel onto a card that I had brushed the lightest ink around the borders.  Here's a close up...
I hope you will check out this and other collaborations over at Simon Says Stamp...such great fun!!  Hope your week is going well...hang in there!!  
Thanks for visiting my blog today!! Hugs!! Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa