I have made a couple cards with one of the beautiful new Simon Says Stamp flower die sets, from their newest release, Every Happiness!...
I die cut and brushed on color to the flowers and stems, then decided what to do with these pretties. I decided to split them up and put each on a card. This one, I layered the bottom petals, then put some adhesive foam in between the top and bottom petals for dimension. I used a pretty frame die to center my flower on, and added a stamped and die cut sentiment from another of the new stamp sets from this release! I brushed on color to my card with the same inks as the flower.
Here's a close up...
The second card, with the flower being so small, took a little thought...
I love black and white polka dots! I just happened to have a polka dotted heart sitting on my desk....so....I thought the idea perfect for my little flower! I die cut another heart, smaller than my polka dotted heart, on the card panel, and then popped it up over the polka dots and the card. I added another stamped and die cut sentiment from the same stamp set as the first card.
Here's a close up...
I hope you are having a great weekend! Hope, too, that you checked out the blog hops of the last couple days to celebrate this new release...lots of wonderful inspiration to be had!! Please take care!
Thanks for visiting me today!!
Hugs!! Lisa
.jpg)



No comments:
Post a Comment
I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa